Law Questions about Business Licensing and Zoning Codes

Nina L. Kaufman, Esq.

An award-winning small business attorney in New York City, Nina is a sought-after professional speaker and Entrepreneur Magazine online contributor. She is the go-to counsel for knowledge economy and creative companies, delivering legal services and educational resources that save them time, money, and aggravation.

Posted on November 6, 2014 in NOT NEEDED

business lawyer blogMany entrepreneurs have law questions about business licensing and zoning codes.  Does your company need special permits for business?  Without the right business permits or compliance with zoning codes, your company is in danger of operating without a license.

Want to know more about business licensing and zoning codes?  From my Ask Entrepreneur column, here are some more law questions about business licensing and zoning codes that other entrepreneurs have had—and maybe you do, too!

  • Is business licensing needed for a vegetable stand?
  • What are the zoning codes for a home-based business?
  • Do food sales require business licensing?
  • Do I need special business licensing for an online retail business?
  • What are the zoning codes involved in running a combined retail/event space?
  • What business licensing can protect me in my online advice business?
  • How can I obtain business licensing in other states?
  • What kind of business licensing do I need to launch my creative content studio?


What other law questions do you have about business licensing and zoning codes?


To get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, enter your email in the box below:

back to top