Fiat

In an international alliance that seems to have wider-than-industry implications, the Italian automotive giant, Fiat, and Serbian industrial conglomerate, Zastava, signed an agreement last week on strategic cooperation and joint investment.  As reported, the memorandum would give Fiat a 70% stake in Zastava (the state would continue to own the remaining 30%), and mark Fiat’s […]

{ 0 comments }