Making Time to Breathe . . . and CelebrateBy Nina Kaufman, Esq.
From north of the border (Canada) comes some really great advice to help get you jazzed for the upcoming holidays: Find things to celebrate!
Yes, you may already be looking back on 2009 as a real stinker, but I’m sure you can find some high points, too. Here are some of the morale-boosting tips that Tana Woodward has to share:
- Create a “victory log” of all the contacts you’ve made, clients you’ve scored, hard decisions you’ve faced and recognition you’ve received (whatever the source)–and keep it on an ongoing basis.
- Join a success team or mastermind group.
- Get clients’ feedback on the work you’ve done for them.
- Keep an “I’m great” folder of e-mails, and read all the positive comments about you.
- Get out of the office and network with a buddy. The fresh air–and fresh perspective–will do wonders!