Options for a Flexible WorkforceBy Nina Kaufman, Esq.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Margaretta Noonan knows that bigger isn’t always better when it comes to building a workforce. Especially with so many employee regulations on the landscape. In this interview, we explore the different options for hiring and outsourcing that you can put to good use when choosing how to create your workforce.
- A better workforce is not necessarily a larger workforce
- The risks and rewards of hiring contractors to ramp up your team
- How to evaluate whether employees or contractors are best for your business now
- What’s your company culture? (And yes, if you’re breathing, you have a company culture)
- Listen! The danger of assuming the kind of work life that others want.
Margaretta Noonan is the founder and CEO of noonanWorks, a firm devoted to helping companies and individuals “reach remarkableTM”. With more than 20 years of senior experience in complex global organizations before becoming an entrepreneur, she has a deep background in the people-related areas of financial success. Margaretta speaks and writes regularly on generational issues, women in the workplace, and corporate culture and leadership. When not doing that, she meditates, scuba dives, and reads literary classics.
Words of Wisdom
- “There are options in designing your workforce—so make those choices consciously.” ~ Margaretta Noonan
Learn More about Margaretta Noonan
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Have questions about working with Kaufman Business Law? This is the video to watch.