Vetting a Business Partner OnlineBy Nina Kaufman, Esq.
From serial entrepreneur and Babble Soft founder/CEO Aruni Gunasegaram is this intriguing post about vetting a business partner online. While I’m more of a hands-on kinda gal and would want to meet a potential partner in person, Gunasegaram got around that by using Skype video conferencing.
Here are her top 5 other tips for vetting a business partner that make sense — online and off:
- They must be smarter than you in their area of expertise
- They must communicate well.
- Spend time getting to know them
- Check each others’ references.
- Take care of necessary paperwork (get a lawyer involved!)
Have questions about working with Kaufman Business Law? This is the video to watch.