Creating a Subscription Model … Then Stepping BackBy Nina Kaufman, Esq.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Touching base and staying involved in all of the goings-on in your business can be a circus! How can you balance every customer relationship and still feel like you’re giving them 100%? (Answer: You just can’t). But there are things you can do that will help you manage your time without your clients feeling as if you’ve hung them out to dry. I’ve brought Justine Lackey on Cash Out BIG today because she’s got almost 20 years of experience building sales relationships that benefit both herself and her clients.
Justine offers tips on how you can build the right kind of relationship with your team and your clients without being in the mix all of the time. Spoiler alert: The trick is continuity, honesty, and owning up to your mistakes. Tune in for more from Justine!
Creating A Subscription Model … And Handing It Off
- How Justine first developed her recurring revenue model, and how it changed over time
- Why maintaining a subscription model is so important
- What are the challenges of handing off work to others?
- The evolution of Justine’s client onboarding process so that client service could continue with her
- The technology tools Justine is using to automate some of her processes
Justine Lackey is the Chief Wealth Officer of Good Cents Bookkeeping, a business that specializes in helping small businesses master their money. Justine has been featured as a small business expert on DailyWorth.com, Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, and in several books. When she isn’t balancing books, she is balancing work and family, living her life as a domestic goddess in Westchester, NY.
Words of Wisdom
- “You can’t be a do-it-all-woman all of the time” ~ Justine Lackey
- “You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.” Max Ehrmann
Learn More About Justine Lackey
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!