How to Use Package Pricing to Scale Your BusinessBy Nina Kaufman, Esq.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Tempted to create “packages” of services to get away from the time-for-dollars equation? You’re on the right path, but that’s not the whole story … as shown by the former client who swore by the saying, “What you lose in price you make up in volume.” [That client went out of business.]
What else do you need? In this interview, Matt Perlman explores the pricing strategies and process you’ll want to consider before unleashing any “bundled services” on your clients … so that you keep them AND your cash register happy.
How to Use Package Pricing to Scale Your Business
- How to calculate the profit you’re making on your current services
- Understanding the sales process you need to implement in order to meet your goals
- Why you shouldn’t bring on staff without a process to share with them
- The tips to creating “package pricing” and a foundation for continuity revenue
Matthew Perlman has founded 6 companies and over the past decade has led the launch, acquisition and sale of different businesses. He has led seminars, trainings and workshops for over a thousand people on topics including leveraging internet marketing for business growth, personal development and game-changing business practices and was named a Top 30 Under 30 CEO by Atlantic Avenue Magazine. When he is not consulting a company on change or sitting on an exciting board, Matt can be found playing soccer, golf or training for a triathlon; only after traveling the world with his family.
Words of Wisdom
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” ~ Will Rogers
Learn More about Matt Perlman
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Have questions about working with Kaufman Business Law? This is the video to watch.